Tuesday, November 8, 2011

And I'm Feeling Good

And in to the MUSE song we go.

Anyway, just feeling good today. Wanted to share that with you guys (or myself at this point). Went to the gym and the spinning class didn't kill me. Granted I could have edged up the resistance until it did but I did more than usual and I was feeling good. Like I worked hard bu I was able to do it, which feels amazing.

I was getting things in math, and I had all my homework in on time, and I don't have work tomorrow morning so I can hit the gym a little earlier. I've a lot of studying to do for next week but I'm taking it one day ay a time and feeling good.

Also, managed to find time to do my hair this morning. Finally got down finger waves and I looked really good ^__^ Got a lot of compliments, and that's what it's all about. Excited about losing weight, and just thinking about Jared and I being together and I was excited. Gonna go relax a little more and maybe get a little studying in. Thank you God for being so great and giving me reasons to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment