Monday, November 7, 2011

Goal Weight #1...

Completed. Like a boss.

Woke up today unable to find my permit, which really sucks. I can't even comprehend how bad losing your drivers permit is until someone else takes it, takes my name, my credit, and my boyfriend's house.

/panic

So trying to get over that. Have to go order a new one and hope no one looks like me who's a thief.

ID Theft aside, I'm officially at my first goal weight. This is pretty big. I haven't lost twenty pounds yet, but, I finally got out of that bracket I felt trapped in for years. The 170-180s. Hello 169 baby, welcome to my life. (And for the record I'm 5'7", so I wasn't a spherical blob before).

Gonna hopefully get some studying done at work today, and hit the gym after school. Wish me luck and pray that I at least lost my ID in the good part of town. ;_;


Edit: I would be no where without the practical people on Yahoo Answers. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment